Monday, October 1, 2007

And the winner is.....

Jan Lichtenstein of Mt. Pleasant, SC. Jan is the lucky winner of the Black and White Kaleidoscope neklace!


Thanks to all of you who made purchases this month, and entered into the drawing to win.
I'll be doing another drawing before the holidays, so stay tuned.
The festival of Divali is just around the corner, in early November. And I hope to get a little something together to celebrate. You'll get another newsletter from me announcing the details.
I've got a few new pieces that I hope to photograph and post later today, before we head to NYC in the morning, for a whirlwind trip. Going on a buying trip for Beads Forever, and there will be no time for shopping (my bank account just took a sigh of relief!) But hopefully we will have time to eat some good food!!
Congratulations Jan!
Carter

No comments: