Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The magic of words


I have pretty much broken the Starbucks habit, but I still go once a week or so. A few weeks ago I got this cup, and wrote the quotation down because I loved it so much. And then, after I threw it away, I really wished I'd taken a picture of the cup to share with you all here.
Wouldn't you know that after I went to Starbucks yesterday, I was thinking about it, and looked down at my cup to find the same quotation again. It was meant to be! I was meant to share this with you all, so here it is.
Such a lovely description of childhood. I have always been a lover of words; song lyrics and snipets of poetry, excerpts from a book, they all intrigue me. So I have been a huge fan of Starbucks' "The Way I See It" campaign. It's a little bit of fresh air in an otherwise hectic world.
I'm still plodding through some new designs. It's not easy, but I'm getting there. Somehow my muse comes and goes; I guess creative "unearthing" is like that. And I have a few exciting things up my sleeve, so stay tuned.....good things are in store.
Carter

No comments: