Thursday, October 18, 2007

Does anybody know....Russian?

So I have a tracker on my website that lets me see how many people are coming to my website and where they are coming from and what they look at. Yes, it's a bit like spyware, but it's totally harmless and totally fun!
And recently I have had a TON of hits on my site from a forum that's in another language that has linked to my site. And I really want to know what they're saying!
Does anybody reading this know Russian (I think it's Russian!)
Here's a link to the post.
And this is the post that quotes my Divali tag line, that I think somebody liked and posted about, but I can't understand so I don't really know.

Üks kunstnik, kes teeb imeilisi pärleid! A woman plays with fire. . . something exquisite is born. Carter Seibels_________________Susa Hobiblogi

Ah....I'm reminded once again that it's a small world afterall!
I'm curious, can you help?!
Carter

2 comments:

Carter said...

It's Estonian, if that helps. I just used an online translator....but didn't get any farther than that!

barbe said...

yay, I was gonna say-I've taken some Russian and that looked Estonian.

For a while I was getting that too and figured out it was on their craft forums. I was able to cobble together (thru a billion translation things ) that they were all being nice. They probably just got a copy of Belle Armoire and are drooling over you!